Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cats waterdecals from Born Pretty Store

Hello there!

I`m back again after one week vacation. I have a few things to show you so I`m starting with the first one- my nails ->


As you see from the title, the cats are waterdecals from Born Pretty Store. I have both designs from the link bellow and you can see the other one, D243, here - Neons & Cats
And theese are D244 ->

Nail Art Water Decals Transfers Sticker Pretty Black Cat Pattern 1 Sheet


They are very easy for usage and sooo cute with theese swirly tales! :)
Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount when you purchase something from Born Pretty Store.

Moving ahead with the polish used. It`s gel polish from Bluesky gel polish- A112. And it`s non- catchable on camera LOL

The colour is something like neon and it`s pink in person but on the pics it looks more hotter pink.






The polish isn`t so opaque because of the beautiful shimmer in it. It`s applied in three coats on the pics.
Finished with Bluesky No Wipe top coat.

*Some products are provided for review*

Post a Comment

0 Comments