Hello lovelies!
I have three new pretties from Ms. Sparkle's latest collection to show you! This is a inspired by every one's upcoming vacations and features parties in bottles. Let's kick off with my favourite from the bunch, "Dance The Night Away!"

This periwinkle pretty is full of deep purple microflakies and scattered holo, which is just mesmerizing! Periwinkle happens to be one of my favourite nail polish colours, so this polish is right up my alley :D It applied easily in three thin coats and dried very fast. One coat of SV was enough to seal it in and provide it with amazing gloss. Admire the macros!
Next we have a nice luxurious gold beauty, laced with purple microflakies, purple shimmer and scattered holo, called "Luxurious Lounge Area":
This one was suprisingly opaque and also needed just three coats. Application was easy and only one coat of SV makes it reach its glamorously glossy potential. It was somewhat difficult to photograph, but this one sparkles magically in the sunlight, check out the macros!
Last but not least, "Do You See The (Black)Light?", a fun party topper and a true glitter bomb. This one is, as you might gather from its name, blacklight reactive, but my blacklight broke, so I'm waiting for a new one. I will show you, once I get it, promise! In the meantime, check out these awesome glitters over "Dance The Night Away!":
How fun is that?! Not only does it have a wide variety of mutlicoloured glitters in various shapes and sizes, it is also full of ultrachrome flakies! Let's look at it up close:
A wee bit of fishing was required, but all in all it went on well in two coats. I can't wait to test my blacklight with it, I'm already convinced it will be marvellous!
[EDIT]
Here is it shown over black, and glowing under blacklight!
The Party Tickets collection, which consists of a total of 5 polishes, will launch later this week in Ms. Sparkle's Etsy Shop!






















0 Comments