On the afternoon of the 23rd, SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' depicted members who were divided into marriage information company employees.
The team leader of each team appeared singer Sung Sik Kyung and comedian Lee Yong-jin, and the members welcomed the appearance of the two people who got out of the luxury car. Guests Sung Sik-gyeong and Lee Yong-jin arbitrarily assigned positions to each team member.
Lee Yong-jin, the representative of the 'Yubu Co., Ltd.' team, gave 'No' position to Yo Jae-Suk and Haha gave 'Exaggeration' position. Haha said, "I wanted to be an executive if I was this king." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "But I was greatly promoted by 'Infinite Sergeant'."
Haha then posed for the signature of "Infinite Challenge," which spreads her ten fingers, and then told Yo Jae-Suk, "I lie down and keep calling. What happens to us? "The better the game, the more anxious it gets." Park said, "I laughed.
Copyrightsc (https://star. mt. co

0 Comments