Kim Porter Passes Away
Some shocking news today. Kim Porter who dated Diddy for 13 years and had three kids with has passed away at the age of 47. TMZ is reporting she possibly passed away from pneumonia after having flu like symptoms for weeks.
Kim was also a model and a actress appearing on the VH2 show show Single ladies. She also appeared on Diddy's reality show "I Want To Work For Diddy"
Here is a statement from her rep
"Sadly, I can confirm the passing of Kim Porter. I ask that you give the families privacy at this time,"
I am absolutely wrecked by this news. Kim Porter was amazing human being one of the best moms I’ve ever met. Her disposition was always warm & fun— Holly Robinson Peete🧚🏽♂️ (@hollyrpeete) November 16, 2018
Just gutted for her children & family & everyone who loved her
Rest In Heaven, Kim
We’ll love up and support your family 💔🙏🏽 pic.twitter.com/gBlBfNGOzU
One of the most horrifying things a mother can think of is leaving her children while they are young. My heart hurts so bad for Kim Porter and her family. Please be good and gentle to yourselves tonight, fellow mommies.— Jamilah Lemieux🖤 (@JamilahLemieux) November 16, 2018
R.I.P to Kim Porter, I send my condolences to her friends and family. She was loved and will be missed dearly. I know Puff is hit right now, he loved her for real, soul mate type shit. Chin up puff, Positive vibes only. pic.twitter.com/bck6eDal0M— 50cent (@50cent) November 15, 2018
My heart just aches so much 4 her children😥😞She Loved them dearly she was proud of her kids & they Loved their mother so much❤️ & Prayers for @Diddy during such a difficult time😞🙏🏾 #KimPorter those that know you will always remember your SMILE your LAUGH— Missy Elliott (@MissyElliott) November 16, 2018
& KIND HEART🙏🏾 pic.twitter.com/3FjrzWuBjr


0 Comments