Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'AM Plaza' Park GU Yun "Park Bo-gum and Park Seo-joon, not Park Seo-jin Similiar, I'm Not Feeling Bad"

AM Plaza singer Park GU Yun complained about the story that he resembled a junior singer Park Seo-jin.Park GU Yun, Park Seo Jin, Christina, Chris, Cho Young-gu and Kim Byung-chan appeared in the Myeongbuljeon corner of KBS1 liberal arts program AM Plaza broadcasted on the 26th.Park GU Yun and Park Seo-jin announced their recent situation. Park Kyu-yoon said, I hear a lot about Park Seo-jin and his brother these days, but I feel really bad.Park Bo-gum is compared to Park Seo-jin, not Park Seo-joon. Park GU Yun said, I feel really bad because I am compared to Park Seo-jin. Park Seo-jin, who was together, said, I do not have a mirror in Park GU Yun house.Park Seo-joon, Park Bo-gum is likely to feel worse; Park GU Yun resembles Nam Sang-il and Lee Young-ja, he said.Park GU Yun said, In fact, I hear a lot about Lee Young-ja and Kim Yong-man.He said, I always find Park Seo-jin and me in Haeundae. I am busy, but I am very happy every time I meet by chance.

'AM Plaza' singer Park GU Yun complained about the story that he resembled a junior singer Park Seo-jin.

Park GU Yun, Park Seo Jin, Christina, Chris, Cho Young-gu and Kim Byung-chan appeared in the "Myeongbuljeon" corner of KBS1 liberal arts program "AM Plaza" broadcasted on the 26th.

Park GU Yun and Park Seo-jin announced their recent situation. Park Kyu-yoon said, "I hear a lot about Park Seo-jin and his brother these days, but I feel really bad. Park Bo-gum is compared to Park Seo-jin, not Park Seo-joon. "

Park GU Yun said, "I feel really bad because I am compared to Park Seo-jin." Park Seo-jin, who was together, said, "I do not have a mirror in Park GU Yun house. Park Seo-joon, Park Bo-gum is likely to feel worse; Park GU Yun resembles Nam Sang-il and Lee Young-ja," he said.

Park GU Yun said, "In fact, I hear a lot about Lee Young-ja and Kim Yong-man."

He said, "I always find Park Seo-jin and me in Haeundae. I am busy, but I am very happy every time I meet by chance."

Post a Comment

0 Comments