Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, "Thank You for You... Seo Hyun-jin and co-work,

In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth, which aired on the 28th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) appeared in a medical drama with famous actor Lee Hyun-soo (Seo Hyun-jin).On this day, Sa Hye-joon and manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) met and talked at a cafe.Lee Min-jae told Sa Hye-joon that there is a medical drama Gateway looking for an actor from the model. It is an unconditional handsome visual manager.I did not make you a face genius, he added.In addition, Ahn Lee Min-jae sincerely hoped that he would win the role because the role proposed by Sa Hye-joon was with top star Lee Hyun-soo.And Hye-joon was walking with Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok) and heard the news of passing the drama audition.In this news, Sa Hye-joon turned his step to go home and went to see Anjeongha. Sa Hye-joon, who met Anjeongha, said, I wanted to talk without passing it today.I was cast, he said. I think my face worked. I did not show the smoke. He said, If you show me the smoke, it is all dead. Thank you for having you at this moment, said Sa Hye-joon, who took a hand and walked around the neighborhood.Sa Hye-joon started filming the drama Gateway with Lee Hyun-soo.Lee Hyun-soo said, It is really difficult to use medical terms in the medical drama that I first tried, and I have died several times.I am prepared to shoot a lot of scenes with my juniors. I am embarrassed, but you are also big.Lee Hyun-soo came to Hye-joon, who was engaged in script practice after the filming, and Hye-joon told Hyun-soo, I can not leave here because I am too bad. I want to be there until next week.Hyun-soo said, Go home and wash and rest and try to simulate the next one in your head. The effort to bother you is Fuji.Call me sister the next time I meet you. Since then, as if he had gained strength from his senior advice, Sa Hye-joon surprised the surroundings by showing a completely different performance.As a result, Sa Hye-joon began to become a rising star with the drama Gateway as a stepping stone.Meanwhile, under the stability, he was increasingly struggling with the harassment of Jinju designer (Geo Ji-seung), who spread rumors and rumors among his colleagues in the company, making it difficult for him to stabilize.In the meantime, he received a partnership proposal for his personal broadcast, which is why it is noteworthy what choice he will make.Record of Youth is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm./ Photo = TVN Record of Youth broadcast screen
In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth, which aired on the 28th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) appeared in a medical drama with famous actor Lee Hyun-soo (Seo Hyun-jin).On this day, Sa Hye-joon and manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) met and talked at a cafe.Lee Min-jae told Sa Hye-joon that there is a medical drama Gateway looking for an actor from the model. It is an unconditional handsome visual manager.I did not make you a face genius, he added.In addition, Ahn Lee Min-jae sincerely hoped that he would win the role because the role proposed by Sa Hye-joon was with top star Lee Hyun-soo.And Hye-joon was walking with Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok) and heard the news of passing the drama audition.In this news, Sa Hye-joon turned his step to go home and went to see Anjeongha. Sa Hye-joon, who met Anjeongha, said, I wanted to talk without passing it today.I was cast, he said. I think my face worked. I did not show the smoke. He said, If you show me the smoke, it is all dead. Thank you for having you at this moment, said Sa Hye-joon, who took a hand and walked around the neighborhood.Sa Hye-joon started filming the drama Gateway with Lee Hyun-soo.Lee Hyun-soo said, It is really difficult to use medical terms in the medical drama that I first tried, and I have died several times.I am prepared to shoot a lot of scenes with my juniors. I am embarrassed, but you are also big.Lee Hyun-soo came to Hye-joon, who was engaged in script practice after the filming, and Hye-joon told Hyun-soo, I can not leave here because I am too bad. I want to be there until next week.Hyun-soo said, Go home and wash and rest and try to simulate the next one in your head. The effort to bother you is Fuji.Call me sister the next time I meet you. Since then, as if he had gained strength from his senior advice, Sa Hye-joon surprised the surroundings by showing a completely different performance.As a result, Sa Hye-joon began to become a rising star with the drama Gateway as a stepping stone.Meanwhile, under the stability, he was increasingly struggling with the harassment of Jinju designer (Geo Ji-seung), who spread rumors and rumors among his colleagues in the company, making it difficult for him to stabilize.In the meantime, he received a partnership proposal for his personal broadcast, which is why it is noteworthy what choice he will make.Record of Youth is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm./ Photo = TVN Record of Youth broadcast screen
In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth, which aired on the 28th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) appeared in a medical drama with famous actor Lee Hyun-soo (Seo Hyun-jin).On this day, Sa Hye-joon and manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) met and talked at a cafe.Lee Min-jae told Sa Hye-joon that there is a medical drama Gateway looking for an actor from the model. It is an unconditional handsome visual manager.I did not make you a face genius, he added.In addition, Ahn Lee Min-jae sincerely hoped that he would win the role because the role proposed by Sa Hye-joon was with top star Lee Hyun-soo.And Hye-joon was walking with Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok) and heard the news of passing the drama audition.In this news, Sa Hye-joon turned his step to go home and went to see Anjeongha. Sa Hye-joon, who met Anjeongha, said, I wanted to talk without passing it today.I was cast, he said. I think my face worked. I did not show the smoke. He said, If you show me the smoke, it is all dead. Thank you for having you at this moment, said Sa Hye-joon, who took a hand and walked around the neighborhood.Sa Hye-joon started filming the drama Gateway with Lee Hyun-soo.Lee Hyun-soo said, It is really difficult to use medical terms in the medical drama that I first tried, and I have died several times.I am prepared to shoot a lot of scenes with my juniors. I am embarrassed, but you are also big.Lee Hyun-soo came to Hye-joon, who was engaged in script practice after the filming, and Hye-joon told Hyun-soo, I can not leave here because I am too bad. I want to be there until next week.Hyun-soo said, Go home and wash and rest and try to simulate the next one in your head. The effort to bother you is Fuji.Call me sister the next time I meet you. Since then, as if he had gained strength from his senior advice, Sa Hye-joon surprised the surroundings by showing a completely different performance.As a result, Sa Hye-joon began to become a rising star with the drama Gateway as a stepping stone.Meanwhile, under the stability, he was increasingly struggling with the harassment of Jinju designer (Geo Ji-seung), who spread rumors and rumors among his colleagues in the company, making it difficult for him to stabilize.In the meantime, he received a partnership proposal for his personal broadcast, which is why it is noteworthy what choice he will make.Record of Youth is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm./ Photo = TVN Record of Youth broadcast screen

In the TVN Monday drama "Record of Youth," which aired on the 28th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) appeared in a medical drama with famous actor Lee Hyun-soo (Seo Hyun-jin).

On this day, Sa Hye-joon and manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) met and talked at a cafe. Lee Min-jae told Sa Hye-joon that there is a medical drama 'Gateway' looking for an actor from the model. "It is an unconditional handsome visual manager. I did not make you a 'face genius', "he added.

In addition, Ahn Lee Min-jae sincerely hoped that he would win the role because the role proposed by Sa Hye-joon was with top star Lee Hyun-soo. And Hye-joon was walking with Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok) and heard the news of passing the drama audition.

In this news, Sa Hye-joon turned his step to go home and went to see Anjeongha. Sa Hye-joon, who met Anjeongha, said, "I wanted to talk without passing it today. I was cast, "he said." I think my face worked. I did not show the smoke. "He said," If you show me the smoke, it is all dead. " "Thank you for having you at this moment," said Sa Hye-joon, who took a hand and walked around the neighborhood.

Sa Hye-joon started filming the drama 'Gateway' with Lee Hyun-soo. Lee Hyun-soo said, "It is really difficult to use medical terms in the medical drama that I first tried, and I have died several times. "I am prepared to shoot a lot of scenes with my juniors. I am embarrassed, but you are also big."

Lee Hyun-soo came to Hye-joon, who was engaged in script practice after the filming, and Hye-joon told Hyun-soo, "I can not leave here because I am too bad. I want to be there until next week." Hyun-soo said, "Go home and wash and rest and try to simulate the next one in your head. The effort to bother you is Fuji." Call me sister the next time I meet you. "

Since then, as if he had gained strength from his senior advice, Sa Hye-joon surprised the surroundings by showing a completely different performance. As a result, Sa Hye-joon began to become a rising star with the drama 'Gateway' as a stepping stone.

Meanwhile, under the stability, he was increasingly struggling with the harassment of Jinju designer (Geo Ji-seung), who spread rumors and rumors among his colleagues in the company, making it difficult for him to stabilize. In the meantime, he received a partnership proposal for his personal broadcast, which is why it is noteworthy what choice he will make.

'Record of Youth' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.

/ Photo = TVN 'Record of Youth' broadcast screen

Post a Comment

0 Comments