Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stingy Men Association Get a celebrity Member As Don Jazzy Unveils His ID Card And Nigerians React

Stingy Men Association Get a celebrity Member As Don Jazzy Unveils His ID Card And Nigerians React


Don Jazzy starts an organisation for stingy men. Photos: 
@donjazzy Source: Instagram Noting that he is a member, the ID card of the Dorobucci crooner stated that he is, in fact, the head of the association. According to him, their motto is, 'let me see what I can do.' In the caption that accompanied the post, the singer noted that his registration is now complete. Check out the ID card below: 

As expected, Nigerians reacted to his post in his comment section. Read their responses below:
 janemena: "Boss, you are not stingy, I reject it for you in Jesus name." 

dukeofspadess: "I am most definitely not a member! Those interested In giveaway Please gather here so I can sort us out."

 judeengees: “Let me see what I can do” no be stingy line na. I dey use am wella." 

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS AND GET QUICK UPDATE DAILY

                                  OR
FOLLOW US BY EMAIL AND GET UPDATE
Subscribe to AZI BASE by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

0 Comments