Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"If I have a daughter, don't give it to me"...Young Tak, "The Empress" ('The Lesson') to the point of reddening her face.

The Lesson Young Tak causes a pupil earthquake in Mothers inverted pack-throwing, which exploded the Fan heart toward him.Young Tak plays The Lesson with Mothers on Channel As Today Mens Life (hereinafter referred to as The Lesson) on Sunday.Earlier, Young Tak was a terrible act of boldly cutting off the bone part while cooking Donmahawk, which Hong Hyun-hee had airlifted during his camping with Junsu (?), which has been stigmatized as a Don Mahhawk emotional destroyer. Young Tak visits his Partyshe acquaintance and takes his first baking class and makes up for humiliation.In the baking The Lesson, which started in earnest, Young Tak appreciates the hospitality of the mother students, but does not know what to do when the atmosphere of fan meeting continues.In particular, the mother students are really kind to Young Taks patent patent manners, which are kindly and friendly.Young Tak is at the beginning of The Lesson, saying, Why am I doing this? I am not happy with baking, but I can praise the storm with my delicate decoration skills.Taste the finished bread and Young Tak and Mother continue their candid talk about marriage.Mother, who is here, is embarrassed by Say Straight, If I have a daughter, I will not give it to Mr. Young Tak.Mothers firmness makes Young Tak think for a while, but immediately appeals that he is a first groom in logical rhetoric.Questions gather at the site of the Ticitaka explosion by Young Tak and her mothers students.The production team said, Young Tak led the conversation in front of the Mothers, but in front of the peers who participated in The Lesson together, they showed a sharp decrease.Young Tak, who opened Young Tak Art Room in the last broadcast and showed unexpected painting skills, reveals his surprise talent in baking class.We hope you will see a new challenge from Young Tak, who is being reborn as a 100-point groom through The Lesson.channel A offer

The Lesson Young Tak causes a pupil earthquake in Mother's inverted pack-throwing, which exploded the Fan heart toward him.

Young Tak plays “The Lesson” with Mothers on Channel A’s Today Men’s Life (hereinafter referred to as The Lesson) on Sunday.

Earlier, Young Tak was a terrible act of boldly cutting off the bone part while cooking Donmahawk, which Hong Hyun-hee had airlifted during his camping with Junsu (? ), which has been stigmatized as a "Don Mahhawk emotional destroyer." Young Tak visits his Partyshe acquaintance and takes his first baking class and makes up for humiliation.

In the baking The Lesson, which started in earnest, Young Tak appreciates the hospitality of the 'mother' students, but does not know what to do when the atmosphere of 'fan meeting' continues. In particular, the 'mother' students are "really kind" to Young Tak's 'patent patent' manners, which are kindly and friendly. Young Tak is at the beginning of The Lesson, saying, "Why am I doing this?" I am not happy with baking, but I can praise the storm with my delicate decoration skills.

Taste the finished bread and Young Tak and Mother continue their candid talk about marriage. Mother, who is here, is embarrassed by Say Straight, "If I have a daughter, I will not give it to Mr. Young Tak." Mother's firmness makes Young Tak think for a while, but immediately appeals that he is a 'first groom' in logical rhetoric. Questions gather at the site of the Ticitaka explosion by Young Tak and her mother's students.

The production team said, "Young Tak led the conversation in front of the Mothers, but in front of the peers who participated in The Lesson together, they showed a sharp decrease. "Young Tak, who opened 'Young Tak Art Room' in the last broadcast and showed unexpected painting skills, reveals his surprise talent in baking class. “We hope you will see a new challenge from Young Tak, who is being reborn as a 100-point groom through The Lesson.”

channel A offer

Post a Comment

0 Comments