Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Day Filled With Joy


Some days just bring joy - and today was one such!


I went to this lovely church at Great Limber today.  As I walked up the path the bells were ringing and there to the left of the path were the first violets I have seen this year.



The church was by no means full but we were a joyful congregation, singing the hymns with verve - and they laughed at my jokes in the sermon which always helps!  


Children had made delightful a Easter garden and put (toy) rabbits, frogs, hedgehogs and the like in it that they too might share in the joy of this day.

When I went into the tower there was a cloud of butterflies and then as I walked down the path to my car the birds were singing their hearts out.

Easter Sunday is full of joy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments