Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Holiday Entertaining With Lenox & Marchesa

Hello friends.  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.  

Today I am sharing a very special post featuring one of America's oldest and most recognized china manufacturer Lenox.

When I think of high-quality, refined, and chic dinnerware, the name Lenox comes to mind. Founded by Walter Scott Lenox in 1889, it is America's premier china and crystal manufacturer. In fact, Lenox has produced many of the Presidential dinnerware.

Most recently, Lenox partnered with the fashion house MARCHESA, known for their elegant red carpet evening wear and exquisite bridal gowns, to create "The Couture Table Top Collection by Marchesa." Each pattern has been crafted with the same high design and sophisticated detailing synonymous with Marchesa and Lenox.  

One of these designs is the Marchesa Gilded Forest.  A modern take on formal and fashionable dinnerware adorned with golden flora, fauna, and woodland animals.  Its coppery tones make it perfect for Fall and Christmas entertaining.  What I like about this pattern is that it is very versatile. I can see myself using this set for all occasions because it is a design that I can easily mix with pieces already owned.  And did I mention that it is dishwasher safe?  

Certainly, the less relaxed rules of formal dining are what our families are used these days but I find that dressing your table with your finest during the holidays makes your gatherings more memorable.

I wanted to add texture and dimension to my table so when I came across this beaded peacock table runner found in Pier 1, I knew I had found the perfect accent to compliment my look.  The napkins pick up the muted gold-bronze and teal on the table runner.  To dress my napkins, I added a pretty napkin ring and a delicate peacock feather.  

The elegant gold and silver flatware is also from Lenox in the pattern Eternal Gold. I added a bit of drama with my seasonal flower arrangement.  I used flowers and greenery in bold greens, oranges, yellow, and burgundy tones and placed them in this gorgeous gold tone Lenox vase from their Alvarado collection.  I love how the vase picks up all the gold and sparkly pieces dressing the table. For more added bling, I used gold tone candle holders and plate chargers found at Home Goods.






This rich and glamorous design is perfect for adding a bit of drama and whimsy to your table.  The flatware is a classic design that can be used year round.






I love the intricate details and elegance of these plates. 



The delicate tea cups will be great to mix and match with pieces already owned.




Love the way the pattern glows in the evening under a romantic candlelight setting.  And a setting this beautiful deserves a feast that shares the bounties of the season.




A well-dressed table deserves a sumptous table to share with the ones we love.





I hope that you leave this post feeling inspired and motivated to create your own beautiful holiday table.

Thank you for visiting today.


Warm regards,

Janet



SOURCE LIST:

Dinnerware:  Lenox Marchesa Gilded Forest pattern
Flatware:  Lenox in the Eternal Gold Pattern
Plate Chargers:  Home Goods
Stemware:  Home Goods
Flower Vase:  Alvarado Collection by Lenox
Mini Flower Vases:  Wegmans
Table Runner:  beaded peacock table runner Pier 1
Gold Napkins:  Pier 1
Teal Napkins:  Home Goods
Beaded Napkin Rings:  Napkin Ring Bling



DISCLOSURE:
Dinnerware, flatware and vase were provided by Lenox.  All styling and opinions are my own.  I have given my honest findings, beliefs, opinions and experience with these products.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about the products should be verified with the manufacturer.

Post a Comment

0 Comments