A new bunting is ready for the Sheshed♥They fade as summer advances and by October they are bleached..so I like to make a new one every yr..Fat quarters..cut triangles..sew inside out..reverse..press ..slip into seam binding stitch again..easiest dress change :)Just need to do the final ironing before hanging..
I made little cookies..had lots of teas..coffees..
Made paper flowers..I follow @ loulei and lorra on IG such great ideas she has..this is all her..except that I hand painted the poppies through a Youtube video by Peter Sheeler.
I have mentioned him before..love his videos.
One of our son-in-laws will be 50 next month..I asked my daughter what he would like..she said your marmalade..so I tried a new one..
I must say..it's tasty..shy away if sugar is a foe..Jacques got some too and he likes it..it's runnier than normal..like we had in France..
And guess what?
it's a bread machine jam..I had never made one.
OHMYGOSHEASYPEASY.
You can find her recipe here.
I will translate for you..
3 oranges
1 grapefruit
1 lemon
1 can crushed pineapple 10 0zs.
6 cups granualted sugar.
So..you wash all your fruits..cut ..remove pits and chop in a food processor.
Add all the fruit plus the pineapple in it's juice and sugar in the bread machine.
Select "Jam" setting..
mine was 9.. I think..
Put into sterilized pots..
I then flip mine over till cooled..
She also added chopped marashino cherries..I did not.I felt it would be way too sweet as it already is.
My jams keep forever in the basement fridge.
Made some muffins too choco chip raspberry but I cannot say they are stellar.I only like then zapped in the micro..so I'll pass on sharing:)
Too dense I find..found..
We still have tons of snow..I will start some seeds in the basement very soon..I need to gather the pots ..earth..install the lights.
What I really need is a new bed..
Too old to add more work..so I'll nurture the tomatoes until I harvest the garlic..which by the way is still so good!!
Played with new pencils a gift from Nancy..paints..stamps..papers..
the toys:)♥All the toys.
One of my daughters came in my craft room this past week..
she said :"someone will have to move in..lol.." "moving all this would be ..a lot."
I beg to differ.
My craft room is quite organized..not IG pretty but organized and nothing too much..I've recently seen craft rooms that are like Michaels..
Not here..anyway she made me laugh:)
After 45 yrs..you have "stuff"..NOTHING like the Marie Kondo show on Netflix.
I am a neat freak.
That would simply drag me down into an abyss.To have rooms that were piled high with things.
I love coming home.
I do..I love our home.
It's bright and airy..and I can breathe and look out back and see pretty..not to mention my sink,,
Oh my sink..
Noah was trying to get his mom to stop talking while he was watching a movie here..and he said go back at look at her sink:) He is so funny!!
I showed Oli my sink and said "Look Oli..it's impeccable"! He looked at me and said:"Nana,you're impeccable"!(Not sure he knows what that is.. I love them all so much..
Oh these Littles crack me up!!!
Watched Beautiful Boy on Amazon Prime..I love Steve Carell..and Timothée Chalamet was outstanding IMHO.Maura Tierney wonderful..
What a deeply moving movie..troubling..because you never want to see a child you love suffer so much.
Never in a million and one years.






0 Comments