Miraculously they have not been munched by the deer...
I have it on good authority that tulips to deer is like chocolate to women.
Irresistable.
These brave tulips are leaning over onto the sidewalk...
pretty tempting and tasty treats just waiting for some hungry mouths to feed.
They are all the same variety but you can see that each tulip has some slight variations.
Mass plantings are so much more effective than spacing plants apart evenly.
It looks more natural...like Mother Nature intended.
I am counting the days until they are munched.
It's anyones guess when the deer will stop by for a bite.
Happy Friday!
I am so glad the weekend is near as I have had a busy week with very little "down time."
What are you doing this weekend?
I have a pedicure booked and am planning to get out for a couple of walks.
Read some of the novel I am into and perhaps get together with friends and family.
Thank you for popping by
I welcome your thoughts and comments
and if you'd like to suggest a post topic please feel free to email me.
~ Enjoy your day ~

0 Comments