The long awaited super long haul post is here!! I'm not exactly sure how much I spent, and please don't ask, but I saved up for it! LOL, I loveeee to spend money during holiday season because I honestly think that's the best time to buy makeup :D They have the best deals and such! ^_^
This is from back in August 2009 when MAC came out with "Love that Look" collection.. or something like that? I never got to posting it because that's when life became really busy so better late than ever!
Outside of the box :D
Left to right.
Top: Smoke & Diamonds, Rated R
Bottom: Strike a Pose, Style Snob
(I'm pretty sure these are the right names, but they might not be since I don't really memerize the names LOL)
So here's everything I got from the Sephora Friends & Family Sale that just passed! :) I'm pretty satisfied with my purchases although none were really necessary haha xD
LORAC Double Booked Full Face Collection
$55, BUY IT HERE
The box is pretty huge, I was like O_O!! Because I saw it in store already and was like I don't remember it being that BIG!!
I like to keep it in the box so the actual casing doesn't catch dust since I haven't found room for it yet :P
I personally think it was better than last year's palette they came out with. But that's just my opinion.. I like it because it's already coordinated! ^_^
The other flap since it's "BOOK" style.. like you gotta turn the pages yaaah?
I'm already done a look with it, but I'll post a review up on another post with swatches and such and I'll show you the look I did :D
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II
$48, BUY IT HERE
I think it's the same size as last year's version.. I'm a really big fan of Urban Decay! I think I like them as much as MAC :)
Instead of whimsical things this year, they slapped in a little look book. It's cute I guess? Last year's was COOLER!
I think the little UDPP bottle is so adorable :) I will DEFINITELY take that with me when I sleep over at random places ^_^ This years color selection is kinda "mehhh" because there's more neutrals than colors, but none the less I still like it. There's also LESS chunky glitter shades!!
Givenchy Phenome'eyes Effet Extension & Gloss Interdit Set
$28, BUY IT HERE
Haven't tried it out yet since I have others to finish first, but I've really been wanting to purchase this mascara and I wanted to try out the lipgloss so why not get a sample to try out first?!?! :D
Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder
$25, BUY IT HERE
I saw that itsliz89 gave a good mini review on this so I went in stores to check it out! I really lovedd the way it made my hand look and I really don't like "silver" colored highlighters since they don't compliment my skin as well as gold undertones do :)
It comes with a little pink sponge, but I'm not gonna use it haha
I love the mirror :D It's like you read it everytime you open it and it boosts your self-esteem kinda thing!
NARS Blush in Angelika
$25, BUY IT HERE
I just wanted this since a lot of people have it! NOT EVEN GONNA LIE.. haha! But turns out I really like it :D Has chunky glitter when you look at it, but it doesn't really stick on your face as chunky glitter so that's good ^_^
That's all for my Sephora F&F haul.. onto my MAC Holiday Collection 2009 haul! :)
I pretty much wait for these holiday palettes, but this year was NOT impressive at all! I was actually pretty disapointed, I didn't get anything the first time I went. I didn't even swatch them.. lol! But I saw on temptalia the swatches and the colors with flash and stuff and I really did like some of the colors! So being the palette "collector" that I am, I just went and grabbed some before I would feel bad later that I didn't get it haha!
tacky design this year, YES!
Left to right.
Sorceress and Devil May Care (?).. devil may something..
Pigmentation is okay, I think for me I really need a base to get them to show up like I would want it. The size is what really makes me sad... they're so much smaller pans of eyeshadow than last years!! And gosh, the smokey one this year is like.. terrible o_O!! It looks almost the same as last years, but I think last years was better haha :)
BUT, the holiday kits (pigments, lipglasses) are pretty good this year in my opinion. Most of the colors are repromotes and permanent colors but that's a good way to start a pigment collection since you'll never use all of the full size anyway! I'll post that up later since I didn't get a picture of it yet since I'm trying to figure out where the heck I put them :X
I was really sad... I didn't get the photorealism quad... :( I kept seeing everyones looks and I was like man.. I missed out! Luckily my nordies still had a few left so I just picked it up!!
The only reason I didn't grab it instantly was because I had the warm eyes palette from last year and the greens just reminded me of these so I didn't get it.. but since someone bought it off my blog sale I totally have a reason to get this! haha XD
So this concludes it for the haul.. well actually I lied. I have a few more things but I want to post it with other things because I think it'll go better with it LOL.. And I have lots of homework to catch up on this weekend hopefully.. I don't think I'm going to drop any classes, I really want to drop my speech class because I'm not gonna get the grade I want to but I gotta duke it out!
I've been using Cellnique skincare items for almost a week now and so far it's been really good! I just can't believe I got results in a week o_O!!! I'll post up a review on it next week, but I know there's one item I can't review yet since it should only be used once a week so I'll do that one in a months worth of usage ^_^
Going to blog hop now.. eeek! I've been reading but dang, why didn't I leave a comment when I did?!?! I'm such a dumbass.. ha!
<333

0 Comments