Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Garden Beauty





Happy weekend!

I hope you are enjoying your
weekend.

I am ready for some garden beauty....
I hope you are too as I am sharing
some colorful garden photos
from our garden.
We still have snow here so
it will be awhile yet before
the first bulbs poke their
heads up but I enjoy
looking forward a bit.



Globemaster alliums on the left
and daffodils on the right


Tulips add a riot of color in the
spring garden.

                                                      
                                              Hammock days in the garden are
                                              the best!




Clematis and delphiniums are in
my top ten garden favs.

                                 Colorful daylillies are abundant in our
                                 in our August garden. Clematis Jackimani
                                 Superbra on the right.




                                                I do love purple and blues in
                                                  the garden.
                                                         
                                                       


More clematis 



The Fairy rose on left and a beautiful
hydrangea on the right......sorry,
I don't know the name of it.


                                                       peonies and clematis


                                    
                                              Roses and peonies are definitely
                                              in my top ten favs as well.
                                                What are your favorite plants
                                              in the garden?

                                                             Thank you for your visit
                                                              and take care,

                                                                 Carolyn

Post a Comment

0 Comments