Hello everyone. I have two announcements. Sorry there haven't been any updates in a while. As I've told you all a few times my computer died and I didn't want to use my phone for photos. First announcement: I just bought a computer so I will begin updating again. Second announcement: I will begin posting Age of Sigmar posts. I know many of you don't like the new models or game, but after they released the points system the game has improved. I like a lot of the new models as well. There is a fan made expansion(?) that is currently being played called Hinterlands. It is a skirmish campaign style game and it is my favorite skirmish system so far. It is simpler than Mordheim and more detailed and individualized than Frostgrave. There is a group that has sprung up from it called AoS28. Some of you may be familiar with Inquisimunda. Well this is the fantasy equivalent. It is all about the darker aspects of fantasy and is also known as the Dark Age of Sigmar. I will be posting pictures of my Tzeentchian warband as I take them. I will also continue my tradition of posting a continuing story about them. I am also working on an undead army which I will post as I work on it. Thank you everyone who sticks with me.
0 Comments