Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just call me Groundhog Jobling!

This keeps on happening...

Sunday Times Article

Article appeared in this weekend's Sunday Times. Once more I'm credited as being the "creator" of Bob. I wouldn't mind but this time I even phoned up the journalist beforehand asking if I could proof read the story and ensure I wasn't being named as "the creator" - I was told not to worry that it was all in order. I wasn't allowed to read it though. Ah well, I've tried correcting people and it doesn't work. I'm resigned to the fact that these things are out of my hands now, certainly not going to lose any sleep over disgruntled "creators" out there who may feel I've nicked their title. Nice piece though, and the journalist Paul was a lovely chap. Just hope it helps towards our selling of the house.

Further to last posting, yep, we're looking to set up an official Frankenstein's Cat production blog, edited and approved by myself, Mackinnon & Saunders and the BBC. Things need to be checked first re: what we can talk about, but it should be pretty groovy and hopefully insightful.

Post a Comment

0 Comments